Flame retardant velvet polyester 390 g. Very distinctive fabric with a soft touch due to its characteristic uniform distribution of yarns with short thick hair.
- Fire rating: Class-1, EN 1021-1,2, B,s1-d0, M1, NFPA.
- Abrasion resistance: 90,000 cycles.
- Footage: Width 140 cm.
- From 40 m linear (equivalent to approximately one roll) a discount of 20% is applied. Minimum quantity in footage 3 m linear. For purchases over 100 m lineal a 25% discount will be applied, if you buy more than 300 m the discount will be 30%.
- Uses: Due to its characteristics of weight and density, it is a suitable and competent fabric for use as an acoustic fabric, for example, in scenography, made up as a curtain, as a curtain, upholstery, etc.
- Colour range: Twelve colours in stock and the possibility of making samples per colour, please contact us by e-mail or telephone.
- Maintenance: Machine washable at 30ºC maximum, does not admit chlorine, allows dry cleaning with perchloroethylene, soft ironing.
- More information: Visit our website where you will find a technical data sheet of the RIN PES 390 g velvet, including the results of the test carried out by the Association of Industrial Textile Research (AITEX), being the tests carried out: resistance to abrasion, resistance to slipping of the threads of the seam in the fabric, method of fixed load.
- Remarks: The footage is subject to confirmation of stock and/or delivery time. Please contact us by e-mail or telephone.
Oak, Pardo 502, Royal, Water green, BEIGE 701, Taupe 802, Dark brown 563, Brown 484, Red 339, Blue 570, Navy 642, Light Grey 9A, Dark grey C8, Black 968, Maroon 371, Green 790
Howdy! High quality fabric, good service and price. I’ll be back!
Textil Batavia –
Thank you for your nice comment Charlotte. We will be pleased to help you with whatever you need.