Flame retardant velvet polyester 390 g. Very distinctive fabric with a soft touch due to its characteristic uniform distribution of yarns with short thick hair.
- Fire rating: Class-1, EN 1021-1,2, B,s1-d0, M1, NFPA.
- Abrasion resistance: 90,000 cycles.
- Footage: Width 140 cm.
- From 40 m linear (equivalent to approximately one roll) a discount of 20% is applied. Minimum quantity in footage 3 m linear. For purchases over 100 m lineal a 25% discount will be applied, if you buy more than 300 m the discount will be 30%.
- Uses: Due to its characteristics of weight and density, it is a suitable and competent fabric for use as an acoustic fabric, for example, in scenography, made up as a curtain, as a curtain, upholstery, etc.
- Colour range: Twelve colours in stock and the possibility of making samples per colour, please contact us by e-mail or telephone.
- Maintenance: Machine washable at 30ºC maximum, does not admit chlorine, allows dry cleaning with perchloroethylene, soft ironing.
- More information: Visit our website where you will find a technical data sheet of the RIN PES 390 g velvet, including the results of the test carried out by the Association of Industrial Textile Research (AITEX), being the tests carried out: resistance to abrasion, resistance to slipping of the threads of the seam in the fabric, method of fixed load.
- Remarks: The footage is subject to confirmation of stock and/or delivery time. Please contact us by e-mail or telephone.