FABRIC FACTORY SINCE 1755
We have more than 5000 types of fabrics.
Permanent stock of technical textiles.
Specialised in the manufacture of fireproof and acoustic fabrics. Contact us!
- Fireproof Fabrics: Class 1, M-1, UNE 1021, BS 5852
- Blackouts and obscurants
- Net curtains, voiles, etamines, serges, corduroys, panama, etc.
- Velvets, ceilings, ruan, linings, etc.
- Nappas and molleton
- Brushed fabrics
- Acoustic fabrics
- Technical fabrics
- Upholstery and decoration
- Buildings of public concurrence (Hotels, Residences, Theaters, Halls, Shops)
- Footwear and leather goods
- Advertising, promotional items, etc.
- Holy Week costumes, Moors and Christians, Casales Falleros, Cordás and Pirotécnia, etc.
- Technical uses: Insulation, geotextiles, etc.
Do you have questions about Fireproofing?
Textil Batavia was born in 1755 and has maintained its uninterrupted activity overcoming: the second industrial revolution, the French invasion, the loss of the Colonies, the Republics, the Civil War, the post-war period, the autarchic period of the dictatorship, the oil crisis, the still recent Globalization of world trade since 2005 and resisting, not without a few changes, the current difficult times.
Textil Batavia has adapted to the demands of its environment thanks to the innovation, its professional team and the know-how accumulated throughout its experience in the sector. It always offers its customers the best quality product at the most competitive price.
All this with a variety of more than 5000 textile references in its catalogue of technical and standard fabrics.