FABRIC FACTORY SINCE 1755
We have more than 5000 types of fabrics.
Permanent stock of technical textiles.
Specialised in the manufacture of fireproof and acoustic fabrics. Contact us!
Flame retardant envelopes S1200ºC
- Desde 29,27€
Molton Sella Acoustic Curtain 300g 295 x 300 cm
- 115,68€ Sin IVA
- Fireproof Fabrics: Class 1, M-1, UNE 1021, BS 5852
- Blackouts and obscurants
- Net curtains, voiles, etamines, serges, corduroys, panama, etc.
- Velvets, ceilings, ruan, linings, etc.
- Nappas and molleton
- Brushed fabrics
- Acoustic fabrics
- Technical fabrics
- Upholstery and decoration
- Buildings of public concurrence (Hotels, Residences, Theaters, Halls, Shops)
- Footwear and leather goods
- Advertising, promotional items, etc.
- Holy Week costumes, Moors and Christians, Casales Falleros, Cordás and Pirotécnia, etc.
- Technical uses: Insulation, geotextiles, etc.
Do you have questions about Fireproofing?
Textil Batavia was born in 1755 and has maintained its uninterrupted activity overcoming: the second industrial revolution, the French invasion, the loss of the Colonies, the Republics, the Civil War, the post-war period, the autarchic period of the dictatorship, the oil crisis, the still recent Globalization of world trade since 2005 and resisting, not without a few changes, the current difficult times.
Textil Batavia has adapted to the demands of its environment thanks to the innovation, its professional team and the know-how accumulated throughout its experience in the sector. It always offers its customers the best quality product at the most competitive price.
All this with a variety of more than 5000 textile references in its catalogue of technical and standard fabrics.